- Catch up with Banks on Banking Facilities
- Planning Monthly MIS reports for Bank and Management
- Agreeing to Statutory Returns
- Managing the Monthly Payroll
- Managing the inside review process.
- Overseeing and regulating the day by day activities of the bookkeeping division.
- Observing and investigating bookkeeping and stock information and create budgetary reports or explanations.
- Facilitate and finish yearly reviews
- Enhance frameworks and methodology and start restorative activities
- Meet budgetary bookkeeping targets.
- Relegate extends and guide staff to guarantee consistence and exactness
- Set up and Enforce appropriate Accounting strategies, arrangements and standards.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Tally
Role Category: Finance and Account Officer
Job Type:Finance and Account Officer